My first giveaway went so well and my first week of college was much better than I thought it would be. Sooo this giveaway is a double celebration. Good college experience and HALLOWEEN! Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. (It’s like Christmas for me without all the family stress.) However, I grew up in a strict Christian household and so I never really got to celebrate the “devil’s holiday.” Now I’m going to celebrate with all of you by randomly choosing a stranger to buy stuff for! Yay!
- First and foremost, no giveaway blogs.
- You must be following me. (At least for giveaway updates. No hard feelings if you unfollow me after, but I’d recommend sticking around for other giveaways. I’ll be doing a lot of them. They’re so much fun!)
- To enter reblog and/or like this post.
- There will be one winner who may choose anything on Book Depository worth up to $15 (USD). There may be some wiggle room allowed depending on how much pricier whatever you want is. It doesn’t hurt to ask. So, yes, if you want $15 worth of bookmarks, they’re yours. Two paperbacks that come to $15? Yours.
- The winner will have 48 hours from the time I message them to reply before I will choose another winner.
- I’ll be using Book Depository so the giveaway is open internationally, assuming they ship to you.
- Obviously you’ll have to feel comfortable giving me your address. (No worries, I’m too poor and overwhelmed by my life as it is to stalk anyone.)
- This giveaway ends midnight October 29th of 2014. The winner will be picked sometime on the 30th. That’s US Eastern Time.
- For privacy reasons I will not post your name publicly without your permission, but I will likely reveal your picks.
Feel free to message me with any questions… or if you want to say hello. I love messages.